Welcome to the Cross
Egypt Challenge registration. Please check the following guidelines, then start your registration
process below. After submitting your application, you should hear from
us within 24 hours. If you don't hear from us within 24 hours,
please email us at
In order for the application to be considered, the participant must meet the
- If a rider, the participant must be 18 years of age
or older (15 years old for accompanying persons).
- If a rider, the participant must hold a valid motorcycle riding
license or an international riding license with
- If a rider, the participants must have a minimum experience of 1 year riding
motorcycles / scooters.
- The participant must have the physical ability to join Cross Egypt
- The participant should agree to pay the registration fees within one
week of the acceptance notification.
To check the registrations fees for Cross Egypt
Challenge, chose from the following options:
CEC 2022 fees
START YOUR REGISTRATION:
Please choose where you live and your application type to start your
registration process. You will be able to choose your selected
date/season in a later stage.